2006 Seagrave Marauder Pumper
- Detroit Diesel Engine Series 60
- Seating for 6
- Waterous 1500 gallons per min. pump
- 500 gallon booster tank
- Elkhart 125 gallon per min. foam system.
Holds 20 gallons of foam.
- Thermal Imaging camera
- Hurst rescue equipment
- Medical equipment
- Hazardous Materials equipment with meters
- 1000 ft of large diameter hose. (LDH LDH 5" Storz connection)
- 10’, 14’, 24’, ladders
The new Engine 34 design committee:
Lieutenant Jamie Hurley
Chairman of the committee
Captain John Alexander
Fighfighter Scott Tingley
Fighfighter Eric Rauschenbach
Fighfighter Pat Martin
Second Engineer Dave Praus
Engine 34 Equipment by compartment
click here to view quicktime movie.